Last night at bed time we didn't get a lot of crying. Instead Josie fell asleep pretty quickly and early. Clara Rose started talking up a storm. I showed her some pictures on the camera and she was really interested. She came and sat by me on the bed. I showed her how to take pictures and took some of her and showed her the pictures. She started say Ba Bao , which means darling, then she would do the first pose (I think) pictured here. Then she would point to pictures of Wim and say Ba Ba (Mandarin for Dad). Wim told me to take my glasses off. I did and took a picture-- she pointed to that picture and said, Ma Ma. Then she looked at me and said, Ma Ma. We think my glasses freak her out a bit. We sent her pictures of us in a care package and I don't think I was wearing glasses in that picture. Anyway- She was touching me and letting me touch her and was very happy. This morning, we seem to be back to much of the same as yesterday and the day before-- but we think maybe there was clicking going on her head last night. |
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Baby Steps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for a little time with Mama!
Love the pics of your beautiful girls!! They are precious. I'm glad things seem to be going well now. I hope you get lots of sleep tonight. I can't wait to see more pics!
Hugs,
Sheri (from your Faith family)
Oh, so cute! What a beautiful smile!
Post a Comment